Filmora is considered one of the top video editing tools today that can help you create the best professional videos; however, since it is a paid tool, using it for free will leave behind a Filmora watermark.
And also, you will not be able to make use of the whole range of functionalities the tool has to offer. Yes, this can prove quite frustrating, especially if you are running low on funds to purchase the paid version of Filmore.
Thankfully, the internet is full of tools that can help you learn how to remove the Filmora watermark with ease.
1. How to Remove Filmora Watermark Within Filmora
In today’s time, Filmora is a video editing software that stands at par with other video editing tools like Premiere Pro, etc.
Due to it being so reliable and well-known, Filmora offers the use of all the basic editing tools like rotate, cut, combine, trim, split, etc. Sadly, if you use the free version, you will be stuck with the Filmora watermark on your resulting video because you will need to upgrade to the pro version.
While some of us might be okay with a huge chunk of watermark attached to the video, the very same thing will make the file useless for others. To remove this watermark, you will have to enter a license code.
You can use the below instructions to upgrade to a pro version and remove the watermark from your video.
- You need to start up the best video editing software tool on your computer/laptop device and move the mouse cursor towards the ‘Purchase’ icon, located in the top-right corner. Here you need to tap on ‘Buy Now,’ and then take you to the purchase page.
- You will see a form here that you need to fill up and pay the bill. You will then head to your registered email address and check for the registration code you will receive for unlocking the video editing tool.
- Then, navigate back to the windows and tap on the ‘Enter Registration Code.’ Then, head back to your email address, copy the registration code, and paste it into the registering window.
Once the registration process is complete, you can wait for your registration to be done successfully.
2. How to Remove Filmora watermark via Video Watermark Remover Online
You will find a lot of online tools that can remove watermarks from videos. However, one such tool, also known as Video Watermark Remover Online, has managed to capture the attention of millions of users from around the world.
As the title suggests, you do not have to download any specific software on your laptop/computer; this makes it quite a convenient tool and has been designed to make the process of removing the Filmora watermark from your video files easy.
Additionally, the steps of removing watermarks with the help of this online tool cannot get any simpler. All you need to do is upload the video from where you want to remove the Filmora watermark and wait for the program to run its course.
The working of Video Watermark Remover Online does not consist of a lot of steps, which are:
- You first need to visit the official Video Watermark Remover Online website. Once you have landed on the page, you need to upload the video file from your laptop/computer.
- After the video gets imported, you can tap on the Remove Watermark option located on the right. The time of the conversion will depend on the length of the video.
- Once the process is complete, you will be able to download the video on your computer/laptop. After opening the video, you will see that the Filmora watermark is no longer visible.
Of course, you can make use of Video Watermark Remover Online’s free services, which will allow you to remove watermarks from five videos each month without incurring any cost; however, you will not be left with many options.
On the other hand, you can opt for the tool’s Standard and Unlimited Plan option which will offer you a lot of video editing options and, of course, more video conversions per month; the plan of the Standard and Unlimited Plans are $49.99 and $79.99 per month, respectively.
With the help of the premium features, Standard and Unlimited users will be able to remove the Filmora watermark from 25 and 95 videos each month, respectively.
- Simple to understand and use
- The software has been designed to remove the watermark as quickly as possible.
- A lot of different file formats are supported.
- The downloading process is not easy.
- The tool does not offer any other video editing features.
- The performance of the tool will depend a lot on your Internet connection.
- Both packages are very expensive for removing watermarks.
Note: Once you tap on Download, the online tool will ask you to complete some tasks to unlock and download the final video. At most, it should not take more than 10 minutes of your time; however, it could be quite frustrating if you are in a hurry.
3. How to Remove Filmora watermark Using Video Converter Studio
Besides removing hard and visible watermarks from your videos, Video Converter Studio can also remove the Filmora watermark hidden behind a soft and subtle format within the video.
While the tool’s license can cost you about $40, you can also make use of the trial version to check and see whether it fits your requirements.
You can easily convert a range of video formats like WMV, MKV, MP4, and AVI without compromising on video quality.
Additionally, you will also be able to make other adjustments and edits to your video, like changing the saturation, contrast, and other settings like load subtitles, capturing still frames, crop pictures, changing the duration of the video, etc.
If you wish to take control of the video’s conversion process, you can change and modify the frame sizes, frame rates, and bit rates.
Video Converter Studio is a software capable of recognizing all the watermarks on the video footage, which makes the watermark removal process quite simple.
If you are new to video editing, it is recommended that you use this tool to remove watermarks from videos easily.
- The tool provides some basic video editing features as well
- You will be able to convert your video files quickly
- The watermark removal software is indeed fast and efficient
- The tool does not provide advanced video editing tools
- The free version will only offer you a handful of options to use
Besides, let’s figure out how to remove the watermark online.
4. How to Remove Filmora Watermark: Other effective solutions
Apart from the above three methods, you can also make use of other ways to get rid of the Filmora watermark. Some of these methods include:
Apowersoft Watermark Remover
If you are looking for a simple and straightforward way to remove the Filmore watermark, Apowersoft Watermark remover is considered one of the top choices for the job.
This basic editing tool will help you remove watermarks from photos and videos without compromising on the quality.
The ‘Selection‘ tool and the ‘Trim‘ tool are the main tools that you will have to use to control the size of the watermark in the video. You need to select the Filmora watermark via the Selection tool, which will allow you to resize it, move it anywhere, and/or set specific timing for the watermark.
Here are the steps that can help you understand how to do so:
- You first need to download and install the Apowersoft Watermark remover on your laptop/computer.
- After you have installed the program, you can launch it and select the ‘Remove watermark from the video‘ option; you will then be navigated to the corresponding work area to remove the Filmora watermark.
- Tap on the ‘Plus‘ button to add the video you want to edit, or simply drag and drop them from your computer to the program.
- Once the video loads up, you need to select the watermark area that you want to remove with the ‘Selection tool.’
- Next, you simply need to tap on the ‘Convert’ button to start the processing and save the final product on your computer.
Remove and Add a Watermark (for Android Devices)
Apart from being quite a handy tool for laptops and computers, Remove and Add Watermarks is mostly used as an app on Android devices.
This tool provides you with a rectangle and lasso tool that will help you select specific watermarked areas in the video and remove them without losing out on the video’s quality.
To understand how it works, you can read the steps mentioned below:
- You need to download and open the app on your Android device. Next, you need to tap on ‘Select Video‘ and ‘Remove Watermark‘ to import the video from where you want to remove the watermark.
- With the help of the selection tools available, you can simply select the Filmora watermark from your video that you wish to remove.
- After this, you need to save the video. To do this, you need to tap on the Save option in the screen’s top-right corner.
Video Eraser – Remove Logo (iOS)
Video Eraser – Remove Logo is another great watermark removal app that can be used for iOS devices. In this app, you will see a rectangular selection button that you need to use to remove watermarks from your video.
However, this app can be full of ads and provide you with an annoying experience. Apart from this, the app is quite nice and will effectively remove any watermarks from your video.
The steps of using it are as given below:
- You first need to download and open the app. Then you need to hit the ‘More‘ option and choose the ‘Crop video to remove watermark‘ option. Next, you will have to import the video.
- Once you choose your video, you need to tap and place a rectangular tool around the watermark you want to remove.
- Your video should start processing after you tap on ‘Next.’ Once your video is ready, you can tap on the ‘Save’ button to save the new video in your Library.
From the above, it is recommended that you make use of the Apowersoft Watermark Remover tool to get rid of the Filmora watermark on your videos.
Apart from the tool’s great features, the main watermark removal tools like the ‘Selection’ and ‘Trim’ tools are quite simple and easy to understand and use.
Let us know in the comment section below which tool you like better for removing the Filmora watermark from your videos and why.