For many users, x3daudio1_7.dll is missing is a pretty annoying error. Those who have experienced this issue know that it emerges when launching an application on the computer.
This respective error can occur in three different forms. However, all those messages give the same idea.
- 01. X3daudio1_7.dll is missing
- 02. The file X3daudio1_7.dll is not found
- 03. Due to X3daudio1_7.dll missing from your PC, the program could not start. Just try reinstalling it to fix the problem.
As you would notice, all those messages state about one specific file; x3daudio1_7.dll. So, anyone can assume that the respective issue is related to a missing .dll file.
The troublesome file we are talking about (X3daudio1_7.dll) is a file about the DirectX package in your computer’s OS. Some of the programs installed on your computer require this x3daudio1_7.dll file for them to function.
These applications can be games or other applications that work based on graphics generally. Whenever that DLL file of the respective application is missing or corrupted, x3daudio1_7.dll is missing error will occur.
However, you shouldn’t worry if you notice such an error on your computer. What you should do is read this article through the end. We will explain how to fix this issue for good.
What causes x3daudio1_7.dll to be missing error?
One of the most common causes behind DLL errors is the influence caused by adware and malware. Also, faulty or incompatible hardware can make DLL files corrupt. That is in addition to outdated DLL files.
So, we strongly suggest you have your OS and application software up-to-date and use compatible hardware components. In addition to that, it is strongly suggested that you have a virus guard installed on your computer. This approach will keep your system free from the ‘x3daudio1_7.dll is missing’ error.
PS: here, you will easily learn how to remove atiedxx.exe on Windows 10.
How to Resolve ‘x3daudio1_7.dll is missing’ Error?
Whether x3daudio1_7.dll is missing or even not found, the result is the same as we mentioned earlier. So, let’s see how to resolve this issue for good.
In fact, the solutions we offer in this article have brought success to many other individuals. Mentioned below are the solutions we recommend.
If truth to be told, you don’t need to try all of those methods. Keep trying one by one, so one option might fix the issue for you.
Now, from this point onwards, let’s look at the detailed description of these solutions.
Besides, learn more about how to fix the audio service is not running issues with ease.
One of the most basic and effective ways to fix the issue is restoring the missing DLL. You should do a very little bit of work to get it done. That means you will have to use DLL-files.com Client to get it done.
The DLL-Files.com Client can fix the DLL errors using a single click. So, you don’t have to be a professional to handle this DLL error. You don’t even want to know the type of system that runs on your computer.
That explains how simple this method is. Also, you will never have the trouble downloading the wrong DLL file. Searching for the correct file and installing it back will be done by DLL-files.com itself.
To do this, you should follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Open any web browser of your preference and go to www.DLL-files.com.
2. Then, download the client and install it on your computer.
3. Once the application is installed, you can simply launch it.
4. The application will now open its home screen, and you can type x3daudio1_7.dll in the given search box.
5. Then, click on search so the program will start looking for the respective DLL.
6. Once the DLL is found, you will see that the install option is there. To get it installed, you should register for an account. Otherwise, the program will not let you install those files. You can see the instructions to register for an account after clicking on the ‘Install’ button.
7. After installing it, you can see if the respective issue is fixed, and you can open the application.
When it comes to the DirectX End-User Runtimes package, it offers updates until version 9.0c. In fact, DirectX is the main technology included in Windows OS that helps run graphical applications on your PC. This includes high-end games, graphics software as well as multimedia content.
So, if you notice x3daudio1_7.dll is missing error when opening one of those applications, try installing DirectX End-User Runtimes.
When you install the entire package, it will fix all the corrupted or missing files. Eventually, you will be able to experience a smoothly running graphics application on the computer.
Important: It is exceptionally important to get these DLL files downloaded from the genuine, official website. You shouldn’t get those DLL files from random, unknown sources.
Otherwise, you will end up installing viruses on your computer or exposing it to various other threats. So, please make sure that you install the x3daudio1_7.dll file using the official website only.
To do this, you should follow the steps mentioned below.
- You should first visit the download page of Windows End-User Runtimes.
- Select the language of your preference to proceed to the next level and hit on the button “Download”.
- Now, you should run that downloaded file & go through the instructions that are prompted. You can then finish the installation as well.
- Once the installation is completed, you will then be able to try the app that gave you some trouble.
- In most cases, this process must be able to resolve the issue for good. If it doesn’t work, you shouldn’t worry at all. Just keep calm and don’t give up hopes. The next option would fix this issue for good, so keep reading.
When x3daudio1_7.dll is missing error message is displayed; reinstalling the app will probably fix the issue for good. This method will address the issue of whether it says x3daudio1_7.dll is missing or not found.
That is because the installation file of the respective application might come with that required DLL file. So, reinstalling the application is a logical approach to fix this issue.
By the way, here is everything about newdev.dll file for your reference.
To get it done, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below.
1. On the keyboard, you will have to press both the Windows logo and R keys simultaneously. As a result, you will be able to see the Run box invoked on the screen. This Run box allows you to perform various commands, including accessing the control panel of your computer.
Many users consider the Run box as a shortcut to access the internal features of the computer. With that said, let’s type in the term appwiz.cpl in the opened Run box. Then hit OK.
2. Now, you will be guided to the Programs and Features window. This window displays the text “Uninstall or change a program” at the top.
3. You can access the same window by following the steps below.
- First of all, click on the Windows button.
- Then, access Control Panel.
- Click on the Programs menu.
- On the right-hand side pane, just click on Programs and Features.
4. Whichever way you choose, you will now see the list of programs installed on your computer.
5. Scroll the window and find the program that gives ‘x3daudio1_7.dll is missing issue’ when opening.
6. Just perform a right-click on this application and choose the option labeled “Uninstall”.
7. When prompted, you should click on the “Yes” option so the uninstallation process will begin.
8. Now that the troublesome program is uninstalled, you should restart the computer.
9. Get the uninstalled program installed once again and launch it to see if it works correctly.
During this installation, it is expected that the missing DLLs will be reinstalled once again. Such an approach will help to fix other potential errors and bugs in the respective program.
Well, those are the three solutions we have to present in order to fix x3daudio1_7.dll is missing issue. With these methods, you will be able to get the errors fixed and use the program once again.