If you are looking for a Pokemon Go fake GPS for Android & iOS, but having a hard time finding the app that will let you do that, this article is the stuff you will need to make that happen on your phone.
In the gaming world, playing a game is all that matters to have fun. Newer games bring an entirely new way of playing the game to the players. This revolution is what drives the video game market to the next frontier.
While you may get the easier look here but their process of creating something unique and original that will blow people away is rather difficult. But Pokemon Go did that while becoming the best game to play on the phone. People are no longer trapped inside their own houses.
As they wander on the street, they find themselves lost in a jungle to find the Pokemon they were hoping to get.
Why Do We Like Pokemon Go Fake GPS for iOS / Android?
The concept of playing the game in the Pokemon Go way was a breath of fresh air in the gaming world. The game uses augmented reality to bring the best gaming experience to the user. But here is another way to play the game.
You can play Pokemon Go fake GPS for free on Android devices. That means you don’t have to take a foot outside to make the game know that you are indeed taking a stroll around your neighborhood to find the perfect Pokemon you need.
For the people who want to save a lot of their time by not going outside to play the game, there are plenty of apps that can help you get all the Pokemon that you want by not moving an inch from your house.
And then there are people who are too lazy to go out and play the game on their phones. That’s why people are looking to get to have an app that can let them play Pokemon Go fake GPS. Another concern as to why people want to play the game in their house is for safety reasons.
Playing Pokemon Go fake GPS is fun, and it saves you a lot of time to do other things or might as well play other games than going outside to catch some of the sweet Pokemon.
While it is true, playing the game only in one location beats the fun out of the game, or taking on an adventure. But you want to sacrifice all of that to have a simple good time with the game in your own household; you can get that experience by downloading plenty of apps on this list. These apps have great features that will allow you to play the game without any trouble.
Top Best Pokemon Go Fake GPS for Android / iOS
In this article, you are going to find all the information that you will need to play Pokemon Go fake GPS for Android devices. So you can have all the fun of playing Pokemon Go by tricking the game into thinking that you are visiting one location to another.
PS: If you are looking for the mock location app, just read more.
The first Pokemon Go fake GPS for Android is the Tenorshare iAnyGo. With this app, one can easily create a virtual location on their phone without needing any technical skills to do so. Creating a virtual location here on this app is easier compared to the other alternatives in the market.
With this app, you can go anywhere in the world by staying in one single location. Which makes this perfect for playing Pokemon Go fake GPS for free(Trial Period). That’s not only it. If you go for the premium package of this app, you are going to get plenty of other features that will help you with your daily life.
Anybody can pick up the app and start using it the next day; this makes it easier to deceive the location of any area to the destination area is a lot faster here. If you are having any doubts about the company, don’t be.
The Tenorshare makers are behind some of the best tracking apps available on the internet. Other apps that share the same name offers features such as error removal to location tracking all on the same app. That’s why the user base for this app is plenty.
The service Tenorshare provides is plenty with a lot of useful features.
Steps for Installation
- Download the software, install it on your computer
- Connect your phone to the PC with a USB cable
- Make sure you have your developer setting turned on, on your phone. If it hasn’t, then go to Settings > System> Developer Option.
- Open the app and click on Change Location.
- Once you connect your device, you will see a mark on the map. That is location
- To change the location, just go for the Teleport Mode at the bottom right.
- You can select the fake location by zooming the map as a fake GPS location.
- When you select the destination, it will make you see all the information regarding that location.
- After you have selected the perfect destination, just tap on the Start to Modify button to see if your location is changed to the targeted place.
- All of these processes will happen simultaneously on the game and the app.
Also, click here to learn more about the FastPokeMap for Pokemon Move.
2. Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free
If you are looking for a more well-known Pokemon Go fake GPS for the Android app, this one might be the app that you will need to fix – Going out to play Pokemon Go problem. The app is available for all Android versions.
With this app, you can easily spoof the game into thinking that you are in different locations other than your current address, which is one of the best things about the Pokemon Go fake GPS app and why it is adored by many fans of the Pokemon worldwide. It’s the interactiveness and the easiness of the app.
Steps to Follow
- Download Pokemon Go, and find out the location that you want to trick the app.
- Download the FakeGPS app Free app. Launch the app.
- Here, you will have the option to Enable Mock Location. Once you tap on it, it will take you to the developer screening options.
- Just tap on the Select Mock Location app, here from the option, click on the FakeGPS Free app. That’s it.
- Now you need to open up the app once again, look up the targeted destination that you want to set. Open the Pokemon Go, and hit the play button.
That’s it; if you followed all the procedures, then you would have your address changed to a different location. To activate some of the functions, you need to turn on the developer setting from the Setting menu of the phone.
Also, if you wish to know more about the mock location app, here you are.
Here is another Pokemon Go fake GPS for Android that you can try to play Pokemon Go inside your own house. The app features easy instructions to set your location anywhere in the world with ease. It doesn’t matter if you are new to these virtual location service apps or a veteran.
The interactive VPNa is what makes this app popular amongst a lot of users. There is no need to put your brain through a hard instruction manual to understand how VPNa works. It’s easier to understand, and the app comes with a lot of other features making it one of the most value for money choice in the list.
Steps to Follow
- Download Pokemon Go, and open the app.
- Then you have to find the perfect location that you want to spoof. Pick the right one.
- Install the VPNa app from the play store. Make sure you have a developer option turned on. So you wouldn’t have to deal with any error installing the app.
- Tap on the Enable Mock Location on the app. Once you have your developer option turned on, you can choose the Select Mock Location App. need to choose VPNa from the option menu
- Go to the VPNa app again; here, look for the perfect location that you want to use. When you decided on the location, you would get hit with a confirmation dialogue box. Just hit it with Yes.
- In this step, all you have to do is to hit on the power button.
- And that’s it; you can open up the Pokemon Go app, and the location of the app will be spoofed.
Now you can enjoy the game without going outside of your own house.
There are other ways you can spoof the location of Pokemon Go. Some people have used bots accounts to change their location.
But using any sort of cheat will have your account banned permanently. If you are planning to try it on your Pokemon Go account, make sure you have a separate account just in case the first one falls out.
Once you have multiple accounts for Pokemon Go, then you can play the game simultaneously with other accounts. But more users prefer the Pokemon Go fake GPS app to spoof the location of the game without doing anything illegal that will get the account banned forever.
Many people online are looking up Pokemon Go fake GPS for various reasons, but one of them for being able to play the game without stepping out of their safe zone.
As walking around the neighborhood, walking into shady areas can be dangerous for a lot of people who want to play Pokemon Go but don’t want to go through all of that.
That is why the term Pokemon Go fake GPS for iOS / Android has been seeing a lot of searches. You can use all the apps mentioned above to be able to play the game without going out.