Can WhatsApp export more than 40000 messages?
Is it possible?
If so, how to do it practically?
Well, this article provides answers to all those questions and clears your doubts related to this matter.
So, keep reading and learn how to get it done.
WhatsApp’s Major Update – Save Up to 40,000 Messages
We all know how popular WhatsApp is. In fact, WhatsApp is the preferred mode of messaging and VoIP among billions of individuals across the globe.
As of today, WhatsApp is widely used for business purposes, apart from using it for personal communications.
Many businesses tend to use WhatsApp so they can communicate easily with their clients, colleagues, staff, and so on.
As you may know already, a major update took place for WhatsApp. As per this update, users are now able to save up to 40,000 messages. Nevertheless, in certain cases, you will have to save or export more than 40,000 messages.
Such a scenario is particularly applicable to business operations that do marketing with WhatsApp.
So, the big question is how to WhatsApp export more than 40000 messages? The answer is yes. So, the next question is, “How to get it done?“
Part 1: WhatsApp Export More Than 40000 Messages – Is It Possible?
Let’s answer the main question. Is it possible for WhatsApp to export more than 40000 messages? In fact, WhatsApp has specific chat settings so it can back up and save the chats.
As per the default settings, the chats will be saved on the phone’s memory. Even if the backup is automatic, it happens on a frequent basis.
You can utilize the built-in export chat feature as well. With this feature, you should choose if you want to export the chats with media or not. When the export is completed, an email will be generated and sent with the respective chats.
However, this method has some restrictions, as well. For instance, if you choose to export files with media, you can only export 10,000 messages. If you choose to export chat messages without media, you can reach a number of 40,000 messages.
Well, the number of messages you can export is based on the email capacity.
How to export 40000 WhatsApp messages?
- First, you should open the chat and then tap on the icon that appears with three dots.
- Then, choose the option called “More” and hit the option called “Export Chat.”
- Then, you should choose whether or not to export the chats with the media.
After following the steps mentioned above, you will be able to see the chat messages in your email.
Well, the above steps explain how to export WhatsApp chat messages with the restriction of 40,000 messages. However, that’s probably not the answer you are looking for. In fact, you are here to find out if you can WhatsApp export more than 40000 messages.
As we mentioned earlier, it is absolutely possible to go beyond the limit of 40,000 messages. The good news is that it is possible with both Android and iOS devices. The following segment of our article explains how to get it done.
Part 2: How Can I Export More Than 40000 WhatsApp Messages on Android/iOS?
As we promised at the beginning of this article, we explain how WhatsApp exports more than 40000 messages.
In this case, there are two professional options to consider. Both options can do a great job efficiently and get more than 40,000 messages exported.
- 1: Tenorshare UltData for Android
- 2: Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer
Option 02 is compatible with iPhones, and Option 01 is the ideal method for Android devices.
With that said, let’s take a look at each of these methods and export your WhatsApp messages effectively.
Option 01: Use UltData for Android to Export WhatsApp Messages Simply
The second option you should consider is Tenorshare UltData for Android. With this tool, you can view the existing WhatsApp messages.
In addition to that, it gives you the option of viewing the deleted messages on any Android device effortlessly.
- This app allows you to export more than 40,000 WhatsApp messages from any Android phone.
- It is compatible with multiple file types such as contact, photos, and videos in addition to messages.
- Tenorshare UltData assures 100% safety for your data.
- The process is exceptionally simple, and you can export WhatsApp messages with ease.
WhatsApp Export More Than 40000 Messages by UltData:
1. First, you should download Tenorshare UltData for Android on your PC and get it installed.
After that, you should launch the application to see the home screen.
Choose the option called Recover WhatsApp Data from the options you can see on the home screen.
2. Use the USB cable that comes with your Android device to connect to the computer. By the way, please allow USB debugging on your Android smartphone.
3. Once UltData detects your phone, you will see the following screen. And then tap the “Start” button to scan the deleted Whatsapp data.
4. Now, you should log in to your WhatsApp account on your Android phone. After that, please tap on the “Yes, I want to continue” button to proceed.
Note: Please be reminded to follow the screen to backup WhatsApp first to avoid any data lost.
Then click on the “Backed up! Continue” button, and then UltData starts to scan the WhatsApp data on your Android device.
Note: During the scanning process, your Android phone may restart. Just follow the prompts in the pop-up window.
A few minutes later, please click the “back up my data” on your Android. (If the authorization pop-up box does not appear on your Android phone, please click the “Show Again” button in the program.)
5. After scanning is completed, you will see all WhatsApp files are displayed including the deleted data. Just choose the data you wish to recover and click the “Recover” to save them to your computer.
If you follow the steps above, you can easily WhatsApp export more than 40000 messages.
Option 02: Use iCareFone Transfer to Export WhatsApp Messages
This is another powerful and effective tool that can be used to export more than 40,000 WhatsApp messages.
In fact, this method allows you to export any number of messages, just like the previous two methods.
Practically, you cannot export tens of thousands of WhatsApp messages individually. So, choosing a professional tool like Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer is the smartest move you can consider.
Export WhatsApp Messages Without Any Limit by iCareFone:
1. First, you should download Tenorshare iCareFone Transfer on your PC. Then, get it installed following the easy on-screen instructions.
After that, launch the software and connect your smartphone to the same PC using a USB cable.
Wait for a while so the device will be detected by the software. You can then hit the option called WhatsApp that appears on the application’s main screen.
2. Now, on your left panel, locate the option called “Backup” and click on it. Then, select your mobile device. After that, click on the option called “Back Up Now” so you can proceed.
3. Now, iCareFone will start to create a backup of your device’s WhatsApp data.
Wait for a while and the time you should wait will vary based on the amount of your data. So, wait patiently until the data is transferred fully.
4. As the final step, you will be able to see a notification saying that the process is completed.
You can preview and export the WhatsApp data you have already backed up.
As of this writing, this tool is available only for Mac. Also, a new version for Windows will arrive soon.
So, that’s about WhatsApp exporting more than 40000 messages. Do you have any other questions related to this matter? Please let us know.